We are hiring a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor / PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer at Scubanana Dive Center!
Do you want to be part of our young and dynamic team at Scubanana? Apply now!
We are a PADI 5 Star Dive Center located in Radazul, Tenerife, where we can dive all year round with water temperatures from 19ºC at winter to 24ºC at summer. This is one of the best spots on Tenerife to dive, as we have perfect conditions for all kind of levels: clear water, no current, no waves, and a great variety of marine life!
Our focus is on high quality training, client satisfaction and security whilst everyone always having a great time. We also take action about our environment and we host and lead a monthly cleaning with Adopt A Dive Site from Project AWARE.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Conducting PADI programs and courses from basic levels to professional
- Material, courses and programs selling
- Guiding fun dives
- Preparing the equipment for clients
- Tanks refill
- Equipment cleaning and rinsing
- Cleaning of facilities
- Equipment maintenance
- Transport of clients with the company vehicle
- Customer service
Qualifications and requirements
- Diving training: PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor (OWSI) / Master Scuba Diver Trainer (MSDT)
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent (valued higher education)
- Languages: Fluent English and Spanish. German highly valued
- EU car driving license
- Be able to work in Spain
- Physical job where it is necessary to be in good physical condition
- Job contract and wage negotiable
- Contractual clauses:
- Company policy
- Geographical and on-site availability
- Data protection
INTERVIEWS will take place on Monday 16th of March. So, if you want to become a part of our team and meet the requirements, get in touch with us sending your CV with:
- Certifications and specialties (with dates)
- Student record
- Number of dives